Tracks maps for Sweden
This page lists all web-accessible track maps for lines and stations
in Sweden I know of.
Track maps by Henning Makholm
The names for my Swedish track maps are (with one exception)
the official station name abbreviation for a station that occurs
prominently on the map. There are usually other stations as well.
Not yet on the web: I have sketches of the tram lines Nockebybanan and
Tvärbanan in Stockholm, which I have not had the time to digitize yet.
- Bål: Stockholm-Bålsta
- Cst: Central Stockholm, Stockholm-Nynäshamn
- GT: Göteborg trams
- Hb: Partial sketch of Helsingborg
- M: Partial sketch of Malmö and some nearby lines
- Söd: Stockholm-Södertälje
- U: Stockholm-Uppsala
- Öst: Roslagsbanan (a commuter railway near Stockholm)
- Schematic maps of most Swedish railway lines and station names
(but not individual tracks) are available in PDF format from Banverket.
- The Swedish Railway Inspectorate publishes a
PDF file with names, abbreviations and kilometrages for
alle Swedish stations.
This page was last updated: November 16th, 2006.